Monday, March 7, 2011

Twists and Turns part 1

Shaney and Temar had been friends for over seven years and in all the time I had known them, I'd never seen them argue like they did on this particular day.
I would never forget today. It started out bright and sunny, but then gloomed up and began to rain like there was no tomorrow and what started as a little joke, quickly flared up into name calling, slap dashing and hair tugging tussle.
I didnt know whether or not to step in, as they were friends before they met me, and would be after we move out.
Temar stared coldly at the floor where her new extensions lay pitifully.
Ok, I admit it, I wanted to laugh, I mean, imagine if you will, two grown women, one bald, the other half naked, fighting over 'who knows and who cares'!
"All I know, is that I never want to see you again!" Temar said in an almost inaudible sigh.
i could feel Shaney's eyes bore through my back, I  tried to side step them and go to my room, but Temar stood in my way.
"Not so quick, you have a huge part in this."
Temar eyed me slowly, slowly folding her arms over her chest....

Characters so far....
Temar, 22, sociology Major, G.P.A? lol! what does that stand for?
Fav Quote, Daddy, please !

Shaney, 22, Retail Manager, College student, and mailing resumes.
Fav Quote, Nothing will make me cry!

Me?- Tenny 20, Maybe Biology major, Maybe Business, Maybe Economics
Fav Quote: Where's my maid! Ew Dishes!


Word of the week:

1 John 4:4 (New International Version, ©2011)


 4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.


Video Of the Week!



1 comment: